While efforts taken to quell the Covid-19 virus have meant that Grad students are not on campus as often as usual, we have decided to incorporate distancing measures in the grad lounge to reduce potential spread.
These measures will begin with the cleaning of the common fridge! If you have any food items currently being stored we ask that you remove them by Friday, June 5th or they will be tossed in the garbage.
Additionally, we will be restricting use of various services including the free coffee, microwave and overall kitchen.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding these measures please direct them to email@example.com.
We are implementing these steps for your safety and for the safety of the Graduate community.
All the best,The NBCGSS
- Covid-19 Cleaning Measures in the Graduate Lounge
- Job posting from the Office of Graduate Programs and the Student Affairs office. For more information follow the link –> https://www.unbc.ca/54110/unbc-graduate-student-ambassador.
- Unlock your climate solutions vision: submit an Opportunity Projects proposal
- A Message from the NBCGSS
- 🚨🚨Attention May semester students 📢🚨🚨 Please find attached the following steps explaining the May 2020 semester U-Pass opt-in procedure.